Wednesday, December 1, 2010

TOS Review: Master Ruler

As I sat down to write this review my nine year old said, "I love the Master Ruler.   It is so awesome!    Just tell everyone they need to buy it!"      I am thinking that is a better endorsement than anything I could write.     When my boys love a review product so much that I can't get them to get using it then I know it is a winner.    Master Ruler is definitely a winner.


The Master Ruler is SEVERAL rulers in one!

Instantly understand the lines on a ruler – no more confusion or guessing! A hands-on way to learn measurement, fractions, mapping skills, scale drawing, and geometric functions like area and perimeter. Available in metric or standard units

The Master Ruler makes measurement concepts easy as you can see in this video:



We received the standard and metric ruler along with a workbook.     It was a lot of great practice using the master ruler, but nothing was as much fun as watching them use the ruler around the house and in daily use.


For all the educational value, I think that the Master Ruler is a STEAL at $9.95.     I have twin nieces and I am going to be looking at the Master Clock for them.    However, I am definitely going to invest in the Master Angles set for my boys.    

Master Ruler.... BIG Thumbs UP!!!


Disclaimer:  As part of the TOS Homeschool Review Crew, I did receive this book for free from Master Ruler.  The fact that I received complimentary products does not guarantee a favorable review.  It does guarantee a review. A fair review. But I am not going to praise something unless I think it deserves the praise.  If I don't like it, you'll hear that.  And hopefully with enough detail as to why so you can decide for yourself if what I hate about it makes it perfect for your family. 

1 comment:

The Japanese Redneck said...

With my horrible math and measuring skills, sounds like something I need!