ABOUT THE BOOK
Winning Him Without Words presents 10 Christ centered keys to thriving in a spiritual mismatch. Readers are encouraged to commit to Christian community, to release their spouse to God’s capable hands, to find peace in their relationships with Christ and with their spouse, to continue their pursuit of a growing faith and to love their spouse with fresh enthusiasm. God wants every marriage to exude peace and love, and Winning Him Without Words empowers readers to create that environment in their homes and thrive as God works.
Watch their book video:
If you would like to read a sample chapter of Winning Him Without Words, go HERE.
Each Sunday there are women who sit alone because they are married to a husband who isn't yet a believer. I can't imagine what that must feel like. To know that the person I love so much hasn't accepted Christ. To know that as much as I pray and as much I try to live a life that will lead him to Christ, he still hasn't made that decision. Lynn and Dineen are not only authors, but wives who have lived this life. They write from a place of knowledge and compassion.
Lynn and Dineen encourages wives to remember these very important things:
- You are not alone! You have Christ in your life and that enables you to view your husband as the amazing man that God created regardless of the differences in your spiritual life right now.
- It is not your job to save your husband. That is Jesus's job. Only his blood can cleanse his sins just like they did yours. Giving that job back over to the rightful owner will give you a lot of peace.
- You need to keep your spiritual armor polished. You are living the life of a missionary every day in your home.
- Use God's Word. Pray Scripture into your home and over your husband's life.
- Your goal is not just to survive, but to thrive!
Although my husband is a Christian, I still was reminded so much of how to be a good Christian wife to my husband. I am so glad that I have this book as a resource to give to friends who need support and encouragement.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Regal. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”