Saturday, December 3, 2011

Linky Love: Shopping for the Holidays

Etsy   If you are shopping for the holidays and love handmade items, you need to check out Etsy.   My favorite Alabama bracelet came from Etsy.   There is a serious of artist prints based on Mississippi which I am also going to have one day too!

Zappos   Finding shoes for hubs and Big Guy is getting to be more and more of a challenge.    Stores around here only order a couple of size 12's and 13's and once they are gone you are out of luck.   Zappos has been my life saver.   My favorite part is free shipping and free return!

Ballard Designs   This website has inspired many knock off creations on blogs and Pinterest.    I love "window shopping" on this site!

Overstock.com   A little bit of everything is what you will find here.  I have found great deals on sheet sets for our bedroom, a hard to find book for school and a jacket for Little Guy.   


1 comment:

The Japanese Redneck said...

I'm glad you found some great resources.

We don't exchange in our family and to tell you the truth I really like that. Cause if I have to tell somebody what I want or ask them what they want, it takes away from it.