Saturday, March 24, 2012

Changes






When my husband said, "there is nothing to worry about, but...", somehow I knew that life was about to change.   He explained that there was some changes going on at his company.    Basically, they have been given a deadline by their parent company to find a new parent company or they are going to shut their doors.    
 As with every new challenge in our life, the first thing we did was sit down and pray.   Although this information was new to us, we knew that it was not a surprise to God.   He has been faithful to us every day of our twenty one years of marriage and we have no doubt that he has a plan in this bump in the road as well.

The above Scripture, Philippians 4:6, is one that I have been repeating over and over to myself the past three weeks.     While I have not felt worried or stressed, I definitely have had a million questions about what is going to happen in this situation.   During those times when the questions start crowding my brain I have to remind myself of this verse.

I do not know where God is leading us, but I know that we are willing to follow Him because He has always been more than faithful and good to us and this time will be no exception.