Saturday, June 18, 2016

Have you tried FishFlix?

FishFlix contacted me and asked if I would like to review one of the movies.   I am picky about what I will watch -- big surprise, huh?!? -- so I was surprised to find quite a few things on their website which I was really interested in watching. 

They let me decide which category I wanted a movie from and we chose comedy.  Any time we travel we love to put in a comedian and listen to him as a family.  Tim Hawkins, Bob Smiley, John Branyan, Kenn Kington, etc... we love driving down the road laughing hysterically.   So we were kind of hoping to find that kind of laughter when we received "God's Comic".  



We all sat down to watch together.  Fifteen minutes in my husband said, "Are we supposed to be laughing?"    Brad Stine likes the employ the method of picking on and humiliating the audience as part of his comedy routine.  He also uses a lot of derogatory humor.   We appreciated what he was trying to do - talk about God while using come, but he just wasn't funny to us.  He also used some explanations that just weren't on target.  Kind of like the awkward moment when he referred to Adam eating the animals.   Ummmm.... that was pretty weird since God didn't give permission for the animals to be eaten until after Noah came off the ark. 

While we were not impressed with this movie, we are excited about trying FishFlix again.

I would love to give you an incentive to try it also.  How about $5 coupon?  If you join their email list they will send you a coupon!   All you have to do is visit this link:  www.fishflix.com/5gift or by texting 5-GIFT to 44222.




Thanks to FishFlix for providing this video for review! 

No comments: