Friday, March 20, 2009

Good Business

It happened again this week. Hubs had a little issue with his car so he took it to the guys that we always use to work on our car. Yesterday we dropped by to pick it up after a family outing. Donald said he had to go back in to talk about the bill. *gulp* The problem? They didn't charge him enough! Donald noticed that the inspection sticker had been replaced and the the oil change that they have done wasn't on the bill. When he went in to mention that it wasn't on the bill, they said, "We know. No problem." We are loyal customers of this business and little acts like this seems like good business. (However, my first immediate thought was that God had once again blessed us.)

Businesses that provide good service like this are rare and hard to find so I wanted to let you know about them. I highly recommend them.

My Computer "Guy"...

A Computer MD - Wade Fowler
123B East Ford St. Ridgeland, MS 39157
601-853-8900
9am to 6pm * Monday - Friday



My Car "Guys"...
Goodyear Robinson Service Centers
282 Highway 51
Ridgeland, MS 39157
601-856-7666

My Hair Girl...

Eastside Salon - Ask for Vicki
500 Highway 51
Ridgeland, MS 39157
(601) 898-3134

(I have naturally curly hair and finding someone who knows
how to cut it is almost impossible. Vicki is amazing!!)


What about you? Do you have a favorite business? Someone you rely on?

2 comments:

Amydeanne said...

wow! I like to say that God has a great sense of humor and likes to surprise us with treats!

Sandi said...

This is better than Angie's List. Thanks Deanna. There's a really good mechanic in downtown Jackson, Dudley's. He's been in business for more than 40 years, and has never tried to cheat me. In Byram, Red's Auto Repair is great too. He fixed my side view mirror and charged me $150 less than another place quoted me.