Sunday, June 30, 2013

Currently....

Listening... to an episode of "Perception" that my husband is watching.  I really don't think he is watching it either since he is scheduling his meetings for the week.  I guess we both need a little background noise while we are getting a little detail work done.   The only other sounds are the clothes tumbling in the dryer and the occasional meow of our cat when we don't pet her as often as she thinks we should.

Loving... that tomorrow morning I do not have to set an alarm.   I plan to get up and drink one two cups of coffee and just read a book in complete silence before the boys get up.  

Thinking... about the girls in my Sunday School class.   I adore them.   I never know what they are going to ask or say on Sunday mornings, but that is part of what I love about them and our class.   They keep me on my toes.   I wish they could see themselves the way I see them.   More than that I wish they could see themselves the way God see them.  

Wanting... to snap my fingers, blink my eyes, twitch my nose or whatever it takes to magically have my house all put back together.   Walls repaired and repainted.   New floors installed.   Doors replaced.    This is like the foundation repair project that will never end.    

Needing... a money tree.  




1 comment:

The JR said...

when you figure out how to magically get your house straightened out, TELL ME :)

mine needs it too

happy week and have a really wonderful holiday