The questions for Five Question Friday are provided by My Little Life!
1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone? Definitely! I live with three boys. Sometimes the two minutes in the bathroom is the only "me" time I might have in a day.
2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it? Content. God has taught me so much about contentment this past year. I truly feel a new awareness of what is means "to be content no matter what my circumstances." Phil 4:12
3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why? If you know me at all you know that I absolutely despise shopping at Wal-Mart. I recently took a coupon class and the highlight of that class was hearing the teacher say, "Shopping is Wal-Mart is NOT how you save money." I was so glad to have back up to give my husband as to why I refuse to go there.
4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)? I believe in arranged marriages. Ones that are arranged by God. I have been praying for the wives of my boys for a while. I also am praying that my boys will follow His will for their lives.
5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you? Wow. What a creepy question. I guess I wouldn't mind picking the "how". You know... peacefully in my sleep. After far as when? When I have had a chance to see my sweet boys grow up and have their own families. I don't want to be sick and a burden on anyone. Like I said, creepy question.