Friday, October 2, 2009

Just Stuff

This is one of those crazy Facebook quizzes.    Join in!

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Autumn Mix from Fresh Market (a mixture of peanuts, cashews, dried fruit, candy corn and Reese's pieces)

2. Where was your profile picture taken?
Clinton

3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
I try to make my boys happy, but I am AWFUL!

4. Name someone who made you laugh today?
Big Guy.... he is so funny!

5. How late did you stay up last night and who where u talking too?
11:00 -- my sweet hubs

6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Yes!!!     If God would work out the details we have been praying for I would start packing today.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Yes

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you on Facebook?
Shane
9. Do you believe exes can be friends?
Yes

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I am not a fan, but my boys are.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Hasn't been that long ago.

12. Who took your profile picture on Facebook?
Sonya Smith

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Big Guy and Little Guy

14. Was yesterday better than today?
 It is all a matter of perspective.     

15. Can you live a day without TV?
Definitely

16. Are you upset about anything?
Yes, but I don't know why because it really doesn't change anything does it.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Some are yes.    Some just have to be let go.

18. Are you a bad influence?
Depends on if I am around chocolate... I can't be held accountable around chocolate.


19. Night out or night in?
If I am with my guys... either.

20. What items could you not go without during the day?
coffee first thing in the morning and a bathroom during the day

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
friend who had a baby

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
"Do you want to go to lunch?"

23. How do you feel about your life right now?
good

24. Do you hate anyone?
No

25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
an invitation to a BB ladies lunch and a bunch of update notes from my High School group page

26. Do You drink to you pass out?
No -   I don't drink.

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
not even close.

28. What song is stuck in your head?
"The Lord Told Noah To Build Him An Arky-Arky.... Rise and Shine and Give God the Glory-Glory"   (The boys are studying this section in Genesis for their Bible right now and this morning I sang that song for them.   They thought that was the funniest song they had ever heard.    Tragic our kids are being deprived of these great hokey songs.   Ha!)

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Someone with a million dollar check or I am calling the police!

30. Want to have grandkids before you’re 50?
NO WAY!

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow
work all day long --- Yuck!  

32. Do you think too much or too little?
Too much

No comments: