1. This week we have received a card, a letter from a Sunday School class in another state, messages, texts and phone calls from people telling us they are praying. Each and every word brings us comfort.
2. So many people have offered to help us however we need. At this point, we have no idea what we need, but as we listened to the options for treatment I realized that the point for needing help was going to definitely going to come. Please know that all of your offers for help are SO appreciated.
3. Have I mentioned Donald's surgeon, Dr. Jordan? Still such an amazing answer to prayer. He calls. He texts. He emails. We are so thankful for him.
4. Donald feels good. He is working. Being able to work and keep his normal schedule is a wonderful blessing.
5. Although Donald's type of cancer is rare, unfortunately cancer isn't. People who have walked this journey have given us words of wisdom that have really helped us in knowing best how to plan. They have contacted our families as well. We so appreciate that and hope to one day be where we can do the same for someone else.
6. Our families are amazing. Their prayers. Their encouragement. Their love. So thankful for each of them.
7. Our boys. You want to have a clue about how amazing Donald is as a Dad? Look at our boys and how they are handling all of this. Their strength and maturity as well as faith in the midst of all of this makes me even more proud to be their Mom.