Wednesday, May 6, 2009
I love being a Mom. My boys have given me insight into my God in new ways.
* I love my boys in a way that I have never loved anyone before. Their cries literally make my heart ache.
* When my boys laugh, I love laughing with them.
* When my boys cry, I want to see them comforted.
* If I see my boys needing something, I want to make sure that they are provided for.
* When someone hurts their feelings I want to wipe their tears and make everything better.
Doesn't God want to do all those things and MORE for us? When I compare how much more God has done and has promised for us it humbles me so much. After all, the same God whose hands were nailed to the cross are willing to hold mine while I walk through this life.
Like my Heavenly Father, I intend to stand by my boy's sides and love them unconditionally, following His example.