Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Can of Red Spray Paint

I have had two bar stools in my kitchen since we moved here in December of 1999.    They have worked great, but boy were they worn out and scuffed up.      I took them outside and gave them a good washing and sanded them down really good.


Although they looked 100% better I decided that they just needed a new look.     I grabbed a can of red spray paint and went to town.     A couple of light coats and they look so much better and have new life!   My picture below says "Almost After", because I still had another coat to paint when I took this picture.



I like the little hint of color that this adds to my kitchen and really love that I was able to extend the life of my bar stools.

2 comments:

The JR said...

Makes me feel good when I do that too.

Patti Lacy said...

I LOVE this blog for its splashes of color, its little facts.

Today color roared!

You're amazing.
Patti