Tuesday, November 30, 2010

An Early Christmas Present

I have entirely too much to do to be sitting here even thinking about writing a post.    I am not even sure what I am going to write about.    Now THAT is procrastination.    All of my Christmas decorations are out, but the boxes haven't been put away yet so the house feels like a tornado went through which is appropriate since we spent last night in the hallway due to tornado weather.     We were very fortunate that we only had to endure the threat and sirens of tornado weather while a community just north of us got hit again for the second time since April.    

Sunday night I wrote out a very nice, neat and organized list of what I had to do this week.    We have a lot of on our plate, so I knew that I needed to get myself organized.     Each day was carefully planned as I know I have a lot to do before having outpatient surgery on Friday and our best friends coming from Atlanta on Sunday -- YAHOO!    Even with all that in my head.... somehow I haven't managed to quite make that piece of paper of reality.    

I have been thinking that maybe I need an early Christmas present... some motivation or a REALLY BIG CUP OF COFFEE!!

Hope your day is turning out more productive than mine!

1 comment:

The JR said...

Nope, not nearly getting everything done that's on the to do list.