Update on Cade...
This afternoon the doctors called Cade's parents. They were able to deliver better news. All chemo has been put on hold and a Pet Scan is now being scheduled. There was some evidence in the scans of dead cells in the lungs. The Pet Scan will determine if there are any live cells.
Please pray with us. Cade has been saying for weeks, "What if the cancer is gone and we just don't know it?"
His faith has been stretched to the point of breaking the past few months. Our prayer is that Cade will see God's power and his faith will be restored in what is such a tough time in his life.
Also pray with us that all cells they find are DEAD!