We are saving our money for two big vacations in the fall/winter so we won't be making any big trips this summer. However, that doesn't mean we can't have fun. I have been working on a summer bucket list.
Here is our starting point:
- ride bikes
- learn how to cook something new
- sign up the boys for at least one camp (found a cooking camp for Little Guy, just need one for Big Guy)
- go pick berries at a local farm
- have a water balloon fight
- sign the boys up for summer reading programs -- might as well earn prizes for those books they are reading!
- go to Vicksburg to play with the twins
- 4th of July fireworks
- go geocaching
- visit a museum or art gallery
- go bowling
- explore a Mississippi city that we haven't discovered yet
- go to some of the great Mississippi festivals (tomato, blackberry, watermelon, etc....)
- read a book
- pack a picnic for after church at least one Sunday to enjoy at the Reservoir
- buy a new ice cream maker so we can make homemade ice cream
- enjoy a week with our friends from Atlanta
- celebrate my 21st wedding anniversary
- lots of game time after supper
What is on your summer bucket list?