Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pasta Making Class

Little Guy loved his first class at the Viking Cooking School so much that he asked to take another one.    He really wanted to take the pasta making class.     It was a family class which required at least one parent to attend so that was a BONUS because it gave me an excuse to be able to go with him.

Little Guy and I wanted to take home all those Viking appliances... big and small.   


Rolling the pasta through the pasta maker...


Cutting the pasta into fettucini....



Making ravioli...






We were amazed at how quickly fresh pasta cooks!      While I was cooking the pasta, Tanner made the garlic bread.      Making the garlic butter...


Our finished pasta dishes.     Making me so hungry!


 
We are serious Viking Cooking School addicts.   I wonder if they would consider frequent "cooking" points to earn a free class because we both would prefer this to any gift we could think of!

2 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

yum-O!
ok, now i am adding Viking cooking class to my "things to do with Deanna when I move home" list!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

That looks really fun and the outcome looks awesome :) Bet it's better than Biaggi's!