Friday, April 6, 2012

Birthday Eyebombing

My birthday was earlier this week.  I won't tell you how old I am, but my Little Guy gave me a birthday spanking and stopped when he got to 21 licks.   Man I love that kid!!  

My sweet husband had offered to take the day off work, but I had leadership training for the Winshape day camps all day and then praise team practice during the evening.   I had a crazy schedule for my birthday.   That did not stop my boys from spoiling me.    My boys got up at 6:00 a.m. and made homemade chocolate chip muffins.   I am not kidding when I tell you those were the most delicious muffins I have ever eaten.   AMAZING!    My sweet husband went and got me my favorite coffee from Seattle Drip.    Of course, they each had bought me precious cards with notes written inside. 

But the most creative thing they did was eyebomb me.    If you haven't heard of eyebombing, it is a new fad and it just cracks me up.    Here are just a few pics of places they eyebombed me.   They even included my birthday cake.     I. LOVED. IT!

Thank you, my sweet boys.   You know me best and this birthday just proved it again!!    I love you!



1 comment:

The JR said...

Happy late B'day.

You have GREAT GUYS!

Have a wonderful Easter.