Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sisters

There is no friend like a sister. I have two sisters and I very much consider them friends. I am the proud "big sis". We are all three married and love our husbands. We love comparing notes on how much we love our husbands, their crazy quirks and the silly things they do to try to drive us nuts.

My middle sister is mom to my beautiful niece and adorable nephew. She is also a high school math teacher. If you walked into her high school you wouldn't be able to pick her out from the students because she looks like one of them. We were just laughing that her husband calls her his "young blonde trophy wife."

My baby sister is one of the sweetest people on the face of the earth. In addition to being incredibly intelligient, she has a heart as big as gold. When I am looking for perspective, I know just who to turn to.

Getting together is such a treat, but not something we get to do as often as we want to. Last night we went to see a movie and laughed ourselves silly, but what I really enjoyed was going to Fusion to have a cup of coffee. We literally talked and laughed until they kicked us out!!

At one point, a guy looked at us and said, "I want the coffee you guys are having!"

Our next sisters night can't come soon enough for me.

No comments: