Sunday, September 6, 2009

Long Weekend

(Love Marshall's take on Labor Day!)

Praise the Lord for long weekends. We are doing a lot of vegging which has worked out fine since I have been knocked flat with a major fibro flare. Thank the Lord these major flares don't come along very often.

We didn't necessarily plan to spend the entire weekend at home, but I am lucky to have guys who can make the best of any situation. They did what they always do and spoiled me rotten by cooking all the meals. We also had a just piling on the couches and enjoying the the opening weekend of SEC football. MSU won. Alabama won. Not a bad way to start the weekend!

I hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day!

1 comment:

HEATHER said...

Oh dearie, I feel for you!
Be sure to drink plenty of water to lubricate your muscles.