I decided to just jump off the deep end and tell you some really weird stuff about me! So lock and load people. Here goes:
1. I am a germ freak. I carry wet wipes with me everywhere. When the boys get in the car after school I usually immediately hand them a wet wipe to wash their hands, but when we walk in the door from anywhere they know the first words out of my mouth are going to be "go wash your hands."
2. I cannot stand to watch someone brush their teeth. Grosses me out!! Even if we are watching tv and someone starts brushing their teeth I have to change the station or leave the room. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!
3. I think bathrooms in general are disgusting. Don't come in a bathroom to talk to me and don't you dare think you are being nice by bringing me a glass of tea or cup of coffee in there. Nasty! As much as I appreciate your thoughtfulness, once it enters the bathroom it has been contaminated and has to be thrown away.
4. When you order a drink from a fast food place and they fill it too much and put the lid on part of that drink is going to come flowing out of the top. My boys learned a long time ago NOT to sip that off of there or I will gag and THEN they will get a lecture on how who knows whose hands have been on that lid.
5. I am a huge "routine" person. If I do things out of my routine I wind up forgetting to do something. (i.e. the other morning getting ready I stopped in the middle of my routine and wound up forgetting to put on a bra... NOT pretty... stop laughing Amusing!!)
6. I have a very bad relationship with food. I am an emotional eater. I eat when I am happy, sad, mad, frustrated, stressed... basically breathing.
7. I'd rather have Jesus than anything. Let's face it... in today's world. That makes me more weird than anything else on this list.