Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.
Tag other moms with older kids who might have fun with this. :) & Family so they can get a good laugh!!
I told K Storm I was kind of scared to ask the boys these questions because they are always so brutally honest.
Little Guy is 7
Big Guy is 11
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Little Guy: I love you.
Big Guy: No.
2. What makes mom happy?
Little Guy: Seeing me, Big Guy and Dad doing nice stuff.
Big Guy: Foot massage.
3. What makes mom sad?
Little Guy: When we don’t give you hugs and you have to go through the day without them.
Big Guy: When I am sad.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Little Guy: Say jokes.
Big Guy: We make each other laugh.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Little Guy: Smart, pretty, nice and kind.
Big Guy: A good kid.
6. How old is your mom?
Little Guy: 40
Big Guy: 40
7. How tall is your mom?
Little Guy: If I am four feet, you must be five feet.
Big Guy: taller than me
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
Little Guy: Doctors
Big Guy: Good Morning America
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Little Guy: drink coffee and go to work
Big Guy: watch tv and get on the computer
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Little Guy: be the nicest person in the world
Big Guy: movie star
11. What is your mom really good at?
Little Guy: cooking
Big Guy: typing
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Little Guy: doing push ups
Big Guy: math
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Little Guy: work at The Play Place
Big Guy: work at The Play Place
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Little Guy: the Penne Rustica at Macaroni Grill
Big Guy: Mexican pizza
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Little Guy: that you have a job
Big Guy: that you have stuck with me while I was having a tough time and you tell me that we can find a solution to any problem
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Little Guy: Tweety Bird
Big Guy: Tweety Bird
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Little Guy: go to the coffee shop and play on the computer
Big Guy: Go to the bookstore
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Little Guy: We have the same color hair.
Big Guy: We are both human.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Little Guy: I am a boy and you are a girl.
Big Guy: I am a boy and you are girl.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Little Guy: You tell it to me every day!
Big Guy: Because you do.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Little Guy: that he is really nice
Big Guy: His sense of humor
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Little Guy: Lifeway
Big Guy: to the bookstore