I know it is typically Thankful Thursday, but I just didn't have time to get on the computer yesterday to do a blog post. So I am breaking the "rules". My heart has been full of thanksgiving and I didn't want to miss an opportunity to praise my God.
* First, I am so glad that we are doing Lent this year as a family. It has definitely helped me keep focused. Some situations in our life that would have possibly overwhelmed me have really not gotten to me and I believe it is because of the fact of our focus on Easter.
* Last week I had to take my computer in to be repaired. It froze up and quit working completely. I have had this laptop for about 6 years which is a LONG life for a laptop. I was afraid that this was the end. My computer guy, who I cannot say enough good things about, worked on it for 5 DAYS! He found a terrible virus that had attacked my anti-virus software. We still can't figure out how it accessed my computer since this things normally access through Internet Explorer and I don't use IE. Anyway, when I went to pick up my computer I was completely shocked when he did not charge me one dollar. I cannot tell you what a financial blessing this was for us.
* A friend of mine posted that she was needing some help with her business. The times she posted were perfect. I contacted her and we were both in awe of God's goodness. We have been trying to pay off some hospital bills and my grocery budget is soooo tight that I had been praying for a way to be able to have a little extra money to supplement our finances. So from 10:00 - 2:00 on Tuesday - Thursday you can find me at The Play Place in Ridgeland. A GREAT place to bring your kids to play!
* Tonight I get to have a Girl's Night Out. A group of us are going to supper and then to "Easely Amused" to paint. I can't wait. Girls, giggles and fun!
* Today is the last day of school before Spring Break begins. An entire week of spending time with my sweet boys. Does it get any better than that?!? Yahoo!
Have a great weekend!