Sunday, March 15, 2009

A GREAT Easter Basket Treat


In Review: When I received this DVD to review, I immediately decided that I needed some true experts to help me get a true opinion. So I assembled some kids and asked them to watch the DVD. Judging from their reaction, this is a winner. What child can't relate to feeling like that they aren't as good as someone else? This DVD is based on a lesson from Psalm 139:13-14 which teaches that God made us each special and unique. What a GREAT video to put in your child's Easter basket or in a next birthday gift.

Story Summary: Poor Skeeter can't seem to do anything right. His famous older brother can do no wrong. Which one will find the treasure?

Skeeter's "perfect" brother Sir Sinclair M. Skeeto, the world famous adventurer, comes to the garden with a mysterious treasure map left by their father. All the garden gang are in awe of Sinclair, and fawn all over him. But could it really be up to wrong-way Skeeter and his crooked stinger to solve the mystery of the treasure's location?

6 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

that looks cute. i am going to look into this for my nephews' Easter gifts :)

Aunt Julie said...

We are all special and unique. And what a special, unique way to reinforce that lesson!

black betty said...

that sounds like a fun movie. thank you for sharing!! XOXO

Anonymous said...

I know some adults ... me ... who would probably like that movie too! ;-)

From the Doghouse said...

That sounds good!

Mandy said...

We love Hermie movies!