Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Why I Keep My Camera In My Car

On the way home from school, one of the "bells and whistles" on my van started beeping. I thought it was because our van door wasn't shut very well so I pulled over to the side of the road so I could take care of the problem. We happened to pull over at a spot entering our neighborhood where there is a small fence. The boys decided to hop out and play.

I usually have my camera in the car so while they were letting some after school steam out, I snapped these pics.
If my Big Guy ever grows into those size 10 feet he is going to be one tall kid like his Daddy.

They could not just smile for this picture. They kept tickling each other and making goofy faces and making me laugh. I love that my boys are friends even if it means that I can't get a picture sometimes.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Awwwww once again you captured wonderful moments to cherish and really all I can say is "Priceless"!
I am so enjoying watching your children grow up before our eyes!
Great share, goes to show ya having the dingdingding going off in the car made this wonderful moment exist.
Have a beautiful day my friend

From the Doghouse said...

Yeah, but those giggle moments are gonna be the pictures you treasure the most.

mayberry said...

They are so sweet. I'm glad they have brotherly love.

Supermom said...

sweet!

Melissa B. said...

Most Superior Snaps, indeed!

Dr. Wifey said...

best buddies and brothers :) that is awesome!

Amy W said...

How sweet. My girls are such good friends as well. :)

Carrie said...

They are so stinkin CUTE!

So what was wrong with your car?