Thursday, January 29, 2009

Don't Touch That!

Did you know that there are 31 pages of items listed on the recall list because of the peanut butter recall?    I scanned through it a little while ago to make sure that I had thrown out everything that might have been in our cabinets, but WOW.... 31 pages.

If you haven't had a chance to see the list, you can find it HERE.

I won't gross you out by telling you all the disgusting things that they KNEW was in that peanut butter before they shipped it, but I will just tell you that if you have any of those things in your cabinet.    Don't touch it much less eat it!

5 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

i just ate a heaping spoon of PB! it was not on the list, so hopefully it was ok..

Kayra said...

Thanks for list. We use Jif peanut butter and as soon as I heard, I went to their website to see if it was part of the recall. Scary stuff. Thankfully I don't like peanut butter. But my kids do.

Carrie said...

I have a Clif bar that is part of the recall and I'm going to eat it because I like to live dangerously!! HAHA

HEATHER said...

Wow Deanna, that is one long list! Shocking at the variety of companies listed. Fortunately we didn't have anything on the list. Thanks so much for posting that!

Supermom said...

What is it with all the recalls the past couple of years?!