Friday, June 26, 2009

Book Heaven!

I have found EVEN MORE books on sale at Christian Book Distributors! I am so happy. I am listing books I have found that are on sale and I have read. Some things were selling out as I was shopping!!

False Witness by Randy Singer ($2.99)
Cross Examination of Oliver Finney by Randy Singer ($2.99)
Sisterchicks in Sombreros by R. Gunn ($.99)
Sisterchicks Down Under by R. Gunn ($.99)
Treasures of the Deep by Alton Gansky ($1.99)
A Time To Dance by Karen Kingsbury ($2.99)
In The Twinkling Of An Eye ($1.49)
The Entire Yada Yada Prayer Group Series - 7 books (only $34.99) one of my favs!!
A Bride Most Begrudging by Deeanne Gist ($5.99)
The Measure of a Lady by Deeanne Gist ($5.99)


Kid's Books:
The Prophet's Kids (KidWitness Tales) ($.99)
Escape Underground (KidWitness Tales) ($.99)
The Worst Wish (KidWitness Tales) ($.99)
Crazy Jacob (KidWitness Tales) ($.99)
Liberty Letters: The Personal Correspondence of Hannah Brown and Sarah Smith-The Underground Railroad, 1858 ($2.99)
Liberty Letters: The Personal Correspondence of Elizabeth Walton and Abigail Matthews-The Story of Pocahontas, 1613 ($2.99)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW - you go girl. I just got a shipment of stuff from my mom that I'm working my way though. Ahhh, summer reading by the pool.