Wednesday, January 20, 2010

For Sale: 11 Jennifer Court




Sweet friends of ours are selling their home.   If you are looking or know someone who is looking, let them know about this wonderful home in the Madison area that is within walking distance to Strawberry Park.



1780 sqft
3 bedroom - 2 bath
updated kitchen (stainless steel)   *    spacious great room with trayed ceiling
foyer   *  walk-in closet(s)   *  ceiling fans throughout
2 car garage *  covered front and back porch
front and back porch swings *    screened in back porch
fenced in back yard   *  3\4 acre lot
2 walk-up floored attics
500 sqft shed with electricity and water

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Boy do I wish! What an adorable place and so much more what we need than what we have now! I'd have us packed and moved tomorrow but I think my kids' roots are VERY firmly planted here in this house. I hope they sell it soon!

Deanna said...

I wish too. You would LOVE the little park that is literally out the front door. And I would LOVE having you just up the street!