I saw this meme over at Stacy's blog. I agreed with her when she said that meme's used to be a weekly thing in blog world, but now they are an occasional thing. This one had some interesting questions!
1. When was the last time you craved a food–what was it, and did you cave? On Saturday morning I wanted a Seattle Drip "Summit" coffee so much. Hubs surprised me and brought me one and I hadn't even mentioned it to him. It was so wonderful and so is he!
2. M & M’s or Skittles? Definitely M&M's!
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through? Yes, but completely absorbing everything I read is another thing. Reading the Bible is like revealing layers of God to me. There are some verses in the Bible I have 100 times that I get something new from every time I read it.
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning? To be fully awake to where you can trust what I am saying it takes about an hour.
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to? I haven't ever been on a cruise. I think I want to, but I am not sure.
6. Who is your favorite actress? Hmmmm. I haven't ever thought about having a favorite, but I really like Sandra Bullock especially after seeing her in "The Blind Side".
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.
There are a lot of things I don't understand. Some things are big: Why God loved me so much He would send His Son to die on a cross for our sins? Some things are small: Why my cat wants to be let out at 3:45 every morning? Some things just have no answers: Like parents driving around with their kids not buckled.
8. How much of a technology junkie are you? I love gadgets! Kitchen gadgets, computer gadgets, car gadgets, home gadgets, etc.... I love new technology! It just fascinates me.
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural “have to” for you? If I "have" to pick a greeting card then I spend a lot of time picking the one that has the right wording, but in general I hate buying greeting cards. They fall into the same category as flowers for me. A waste of money.
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut? My hairstylist is Vicki. What my hair does is up to her. If she says, "I think your hair would like cute..." I say do it! I have naturally curly hair and on the average day it does what it wants!
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most? Books and clearance stuff. I love looking through the clearance aisles of stores.
12. What’s the last thing you think of before you leave the house? Is Kit Kat (our cat) out? Is the alarm set? Do I have my cell phone?