Friday, January 8, 2010

Linky Love: Researching Purchases

Little Guy really wants a food processor.    I really would like a sewing machine.    My Dad is looking for a new washing machine for my Mom.     

None of us are buying anything until we read everything we can get our hands on about every available model, how it works and what people think about it.     There are a LOT of websites out there, but the one I have found that I really like is Consumer Search. 





When you go to the site, pick what you want to read about.   In my case it was food processors.    The page on food processors gave me the top three in this category.      However, what I loved was the tap that says "what to look for".       They also give you other sites to go read reviews as well!

This place reviews a little bit of EVERYTHING.    When browsing through the kitchen and food section they even reviews food and hot chocolate.     (Although, I disagreed with their hot chocolate review.    I HATE Swiss Miss hot chocolate.    Blech!)

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to check this site out. I'm really on the fence about Kitchenaid vs Cuisinart food processors. I have a bit of OCD and would like my food processor (whenever I get one, it may be a while!) to match my Kitchenaid mixer, rather than my Cuisinart coffeemaker, LOL!

Let us know what you guys decide to get :)