Friday, March 26, 2010

Linky Love: Whitney Caroline Designs

I was recently lucky enough to win a $75 gift card from Whitney Caroline designs.      It is so much fun to be given money and permission to shop.     Hubs loved it too because I wasn't spending money.... out of the budget.

Oh my gravy she has such gorgeous stuff!      How to choose!  How to choose!

Now that I am looking through her site again I am thinking.   Why didn't I choose this Four boys Scout Bag.    The things I could have used that baby for.... carrying curriculum for homeschooling, towels and snacks to the pool, books to the library, a quick day trip bag.

I didn't buy it, but I seriously gave second and third thoughts to this Hamptons Coffee Tote.   I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!      I am telling you that if hubs drank coffee I would have snatched this baby up.   Just the thought of packing up coffee or hot chocolate in this cute baby and sneaking away for a morning breakfast picnic just the two just spells romance to me!


Now I wish I was one of you girls who could look cute with my hair all pulled back in a ponytail rockin' one of these adorable baseball caps, but I am not.   However, I would be willing to forego the fact that I look hideous just to own one of these monogrammed cuties!    


I love that she has prissy plates.    I have two prissy plates and I use them all the time.    They are so versatile for entertaining and a great investment.     She has a a BLACK prissy plate which I have never seen before, but is very cute with black polka dot or even orange ribbon.   She also has a slotted prissy bowl which I would love to have.    Oh, I am sorry.  You don't know what a prissy plate is?      Here....


Would this polka dot tote not make the cutest ever Easter bag?    You could fill it with candies or books or gardening supplies or whatever ideas you come up with?    

What did I choose?   Well, I just can't tell you because there I just don't want to spoil some surprises for some very special people that I love with all my heart!     

I hope you will visit Whitney!  Tell her I said hello!

3 comments:

black betty said...

i LOVE that plate. too cool!!

have a great friday and a wonderful weekend. :)

Patti Lacy said...

Man, I would'a been a goner for the coffee kit.

Knowing you, the whole thing was spent on others.

LOVE this place, Deanna. You keep on keepin' on.
P

Katherine said...

Aww! All of the items are so cute!!