Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break Is... Swimming

Just because we didn't go out of town for Spring Break doesn't mean we can't have fun.    We decided to make use of the homeschool swim time at the YMCA.     Two hours of swimming in a heated pool.   Woo hoo!

Standing at the starting line of the Olympic size lap pool.    He loves to swim laps.


Got this adorable picture when I threatened to make him swim 40 laps if he didn't let me take his pic?    He responded with "What?!?"

Little Guy popped up out of the water and I snapped just in time....


Big Guy was soaking in the sun streaming through the windows and I got this one.   I love it.


As we were getting ready to leave I told the boys to get dressed while I went to grab Big Guy's glasses.   I nearly stepped on them.      See why?

7 comments:

Katherine said...

oh, how fun!! =)

Taylor & Krisa said...

I'm ready for some pool time myself! Love those freckles in that close up :)

Dr. Wifey said...

great pics! love the one of Big Guy :)

black betty said...

i love the last pic...very artsy!! :)

looking forward to saturday!!! xoxo

Patti Lacy said...

You have invigorated me after a book signing and a Bible study teaching=achy feet.

Thank you for the lovely comment at my blog.

So glad to have you as a bloggite!

Patti
www.pattilacy.com/blog

Allison said...

Fun! Looks like they had a blast!

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Looks like a fantastic day!