Friday, March 5, 2010

Shocked and Honored - Top 100

Yesterday I received an email from Internet Devotions Cafe that truly shocked me.     It was congratulating me for being one of the Top 100 Christian Women's Blogs for 2009.    Me?   Are you kidding?

If you had said Stretch Marks, B His Girl, A Pilgrim's Project, or (in)courage, I would have said "Of course!", but to be listed among these amazing blogs is simply humbling.

According to the Internet Devotions Cafe, it was readers who made the nominations.     Whoever you were...thank you.    I thank you for reading my blog.     I thank you for thinking I am worthy to be included in such a list as "Top 100 Christian Women's Blogs".... for 2009 or any year.     To honor my Jesus is my goal on my blog and in every area of my life.


I will proudly add this badge to my sidebar.    Thank you, Internet Cafe,  Inspired Hearts Media., and Amy Bayliss.

  

8 comments:

Taylor & Krisa said...

Congrats! They're just confirming what we already know - you rock! PS...love that pick in the top left with the tree. AWESOME!

Deanna said...

Thanks, sis. I took that pic at hubs' parents house one of the last times we were there.

Patti Lacy said...

Hey, I certainly love it!!! But didn't know if that was good or bad (LOL)

Congratulations, girl. You GO!!!!

Patti
www.pattilacy.com/blog

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

That's wonderful, congratulations!!!!

K Storm said...

Not a surprise to me!!

Angela said...

Congrats on the nomination. Beautiful blog.

Blessings dear one.

Deanna said...

Thanks everyone.

Dr. Wifey said...

yay!!! you certainly deserve it :)