Saturday, May 3, 2008

Oh, Scrap!!


Today is National Scrapbooking Day. I have loved to scrapbook for several years, but since I discovered digital scrapbooking I am really hooked.
Before I discovered digital scrapping I bought a lot of stuff but never seemed to accomplish a lot of pages. I am such a perfectionist and I didn't want to waste money or my stuff if I messed up. Silly, I know.
I would spend hours laying stuff out and only if I were sure that it were just right would I actually cut it all out and put it all together. I guess "free spirit" wouldn't exactly describe my personality, huh?
Once I discovered digital scrapping? I could go to town. I could open up the same brush a 1,000 times, cut it, rotate it, enlarge it and recolor it and never MESS IT UP! I had found my method of scrapping.
You can see some of my favorite places to browse for digital supplies on my side bar. I will be browsing for bargains today to feed my hobby habit today!
Happy Scrappin'!!

2 comments:

HEATHER said...

I haven't gotten into the digital scrapbooking yet.
Earlier this week you had a recipe for Redneck Potatoes, I meant to copy it but didn't get to. Do you have it? Was it wonderful? Could you email it to me? Thanks!
Heather
maizie13@msn.com

Deanna said...

It was GREAT! I will be happy to email it to you.