Anne Jackson posted a question on her blog FlowerDust that really caught my attention, and apparently a lot of other people's attention as well.
"What is something you feel you can't say in church, or around other Christians?"
Some of the responses she has gotten include:
- I’d rather look like a good christian than put in the time and effort to actually be one.
- You rock, ’cause God didn’t have time to create a nobody and you are awesome!
- I currently feel NO connection to God when I pray or read the bible.
- I don’t often tell anybody what I really believe about women in ministry - it’s too heavy for most people and honestly, I think most don’t want to hear it.
- When I say “I’ll pray for you.” I don’t usually mean it. I have been a Christian for 27 years and I still don’t understand the point of praying.
- I like to swear. It makes me feel better.
- Billary and Bammamamma are from satan - there, I said it
- How come pastors don’t live what they teach?
How about you? What would you say?