Saturday, June 28, 2008

Always Our All Star



Little Guy just finished his baseball season. He played for the Detroit Tigers this year. Hubby was one of his coaches which made playing all that more fun for him.

Baseball (and any sport) can often times bring out the worst in fans. I am so glad that we were part of a team that had parents who were supportive of the kids and the coaches. This meant a lot to me since I am the wife of one of the coaches.

Thanks, Coach Gibbs, for making this year's baseball experience one that was a building block for Little Guy. One not only in his baseball skills, but one in his character and integrity! You rock!




Click to play Tanner's Baseball
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this.. Tanner had a great year and I thoroughly enjoyed helping as an assistant coach.. I also really enjoyed working with with Darryl again this year.