Monday, June 30, 2008

It's A Blog!!

People are always emailing and asking for "that" recipe I had on my blog so I decided to start a blog where I keep all of my recipes. I love trying new recipes. They don't always turn out right, but I still like trying.

I am not very original with names so it is just called Deanna's Corner Cooking. I hope you will drop in for a glass of sweet tea. I've already got some recipes posted for you to try.

Why not making some delicious Homemade Salsa with all the Mississippi tomatoes available at the local farmer's markets? Perfect for the July 4th weekend.

Tired of the same old Saturday breakfast routine? Why not surprise your family with something different like this Nutty Orange Breakfast Cake.

And if you are grilling this weekend the perfect compliment to those ribs are these redneck potatoes!

I'll be adding recipes all the time. Try them and let me know how you like them.

2 comments:

HEATHER said...

I added your new link to my food blog link.
I look forward to seeing your recipes.

Deanna said...

Thanks!