Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Addicted to Blogging Tech



See this button?
I am addicted to it.   
I find a blog I love and I click this button and have it fed directly to my Microsoft Outlook.     I am telling you that it is email "crack"!    I get updates from my favorite cooking sites, crafting sites, and art blogs.


What about Google Alerts?
Oh my heavens!    When I was looking for a certain Christmas gift for Big Guy, I created a Google Alert with the gift item and the word "sale".    Anytime that item went on sale, it sent me an email!    Like my own personal shopper in my email.       Right now I have a new Google alert created to help me find elementary art projects for our homeschool Terrific Tuesday class.   

"Create Rule"...
Don't you love this button in Microsoft Outlook?
I get emails on a regular basis from several homeschool groups.      I clicked the "create rule" button and designated all emails from those groups to be sent to their own file folder.    Love it!   Love it!   Love it!    It organizes my email for me!

1 comment:

Patti Lacy said...

Deanna, I'm so embarrassed to say I don't KNOW this button.

Will you still wish me a Happy New Year? LOL.

Patti
www.pattilacy.com/blog