Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Celebrating the Arrival of Double Amazement

One year ago I received a phone call in the middle of the night saying, "My water broke!"     I grabbed the first thing I saw, mismatched shoes and flew to the hospital.      I walked in to see my beautiful sister sitting in the bed, relaxed and laughing.     My BIL... a different story!    Ha!

Many hours later, the two most beautiful twin girls arrived in this world...


We laughed, we cried, we celebrated and we have spent the past year totally enjoying watching these sweet girls grow.

I can't believe they are celebrating their first birthday.     I can't believe that I get the privilege of being their aunt.     I do know that I love them with a piece of my heart that will always be theirs.     


Happy Birthday, MM and LK!
You are loved to the moon and back by
your Uncle D, Dit Dee, Big Guy and Little Guy

(borrowed this photo from my sister)

6 comments:

In the Dog House said...

Happy birthday(s)!

K Storm said...

I can't believe it has already been a year! Happy Birthday to each of your nieces!

Dr. Wifey said...

they are adorable! Happy Birthday to them!

HEATHER said...

Oh so cute!! Happy birthday sweeties!

Shelby said...

Wow, a year already! They're beautiful ... and I can tell that their "Dit Dee" is megacrazy about them -- as are their cousins!

Taylor & Krisa said...

My sweet girls! Time does fly when you're having fun :) They love their DitDee, Uncle Don (once they warm up - ha!) and cousins. What a great family we have!