Long day and I really just wanted something to do while the house is quiet for five minutes. Crystal had this survey on her site so I decided to try it myself... Humor me... These past five days have been hard.
1. Have you ever told someone to their face that they were ugly?
This question makes me think of the cheer we did in elementary school: "You ugly. You absolutely ugly. U-G-L-Y you ain't got no alibi. You ugly. You absolutely ugly. Woo!" If you count that then I told an entire football field of players and the opposing team. Who thought that cheer was sportmanlike?
2. Do you chew with your mouth open or closed?
CLOSED!! That is just nasty.
3. Is your bed against more than one of your walls?
How would you make your bed if it were up against more than one wall?
4. Have you ever been attracted to someone's parent?
5. Are you currently in a relationship, single, or married?
6. Have you ever pole danced?
I admit it. I danced around a May pole when I was in school!!
7. Do you think the legal drinking age should be changed?
Yes. It should be raised to 100.
8. How much water do you drink daily?
Is my doctor making up these questions?
9. Are you scared of people that don't have eyelashes?
Out of all the things I am scared of, that is not one of them.
10. Do you normally say "cute" or "hot"?
It is Mississippi in summer.... you say everything is "hot" right now.
11. Have you illegally downloaded anything in the past 24 hours?
Is this entrapment?
12. What color are your eyes/What color do you wish they were?
My eyes are blue or green depending on what I am wearing. I haven't ever cared one way or the other.
13. Something you really want right now?
An answer to the prayer I have been 24 hours a day for the past five days.
14. Do you think you've changed over the past year?
Most definitely. You are either going forward or going backwards. There is no such thing as standing still in life.
15. Have you ever broken into someone's house?
Yes, but I had permission. Neighbor was locked out and we broke in to get her spare set of keys.
16. Do you currently have feelings for anybody?
Silly question. If you are breathing you have feeling for somebody.
17. Have you ever traveled out of the country?
18. Would you ever kiss your best friend's boyfriend/girlfriend?
No, no, and no.
19. Do you give up easily?
Hard headed as the day is long.
20. What are you going to do when you're done with this survey?
Go to yet another appointment for a family member. Pray some more. Take things step by step.
21. Have you ever swallowed a watermelon seed?
It is a summer rite of passage. I am sure I have a watermelon growing in my stomach as we speak. ha!
22. Would you rather meet the President or Paris Hilton?
23. Are you currently looking forward to anything?
The arrival of my twin nieces who will be here at Christmas
24. Have you ever had a bubble blowing contest?
Everything with my boys is a contest.
25. Do you wear a hat or visor daily?
26. Have you ever wished for something and it came true?
Wishing doesn't do you much good. Now prayer... that is the ticket!
27. Do you regret anything about your past?
There are definitely some decisions I wish I hadn't made, but I also know that the decisions I made brought me to the life I have which includes my amazing husband and two beautiful boys. I don't regret that at all.
28. Would you forgive your best friend for sleeping with your fiance?
Forgive, but that would be the end of the trust and relationship with both.
29. Where were you on your 18th birthday?
In my senior year of high school.
30. Are you scared of being hit?
By a person? No, not really. By a vehicle? I would prefer not!!
31. Would you fight just about anybody?
To defend my boys -- definitely.
32. Have you ever seen a live bat?
Yes, but I didn't like it.
33. Do you find it in your heart to forgive?
34. Would you rather not eat or not sleep?
How long are we talking? I would rather not eat. I am TERRIBLE when I can't get my rest.
35. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
I would like to say no, but that would be a lie. It would be nice if I could say no considering how much trash talk has been done about me over the past year. Yes -- you know who you are and yes I know from my IP address tracker that you read my blog. Isn't technology great?
36. Are you in a good mood?
37. Do you think people will exist forever?
I definitely believe in eternity: heaven and hell. Jesus answered, "No man comes to the Father except through me." Your choice: heaven or hell.
38. Would you rather skydive or bungee jump?
What kind of choice is that? If you make me make a choice, I would bungee jump.
39. Does the number 23 have any significance to you?
Not unless you are going to put a $ in front of it and million behind of it and say I won something.
40. Be honest, do you like people in general?
In general -- yes. Take blogging. You meet so many different and amazing people.
41. Big or small dogs?
42. Are you taller than 5'6“?
Maybe if I stood on a chair.
43. Do you like the color blue?
The color of my boy's eyes, the sky, the ocean, cotton candy, crayons.... pretty good color.