Even though I am holding an umbrella in my life doesn't mean that I don't have things to praise my God for in my life. Sunday is a day of worship and I am going to focus on doing just that.
*Afer days of unbearable waiting, prayer and preparing for the worst for my friend, the test results for her grandmother came back perfect. Only God!
* My friend Bill's grandmother fell earlier this week. When they went in for surgery they said that her face was "pulverized" and they needed a specialist. When the specialist arrived he said that her face was miraculously healing -- better than a young person's could. Only God!
* Our nephew was born this week. No complications. Perfect. Only God!
* Through the miracle of modern technology, we got a sneak peak at two amazingly perfect twin little girls who will be born in December. Only God!
* My phone rang on Saturday night- the voice on the other end was a friend from high school with the words that would give me the comfort I needed to hear. Thank you for listening to God.
* A smile on a face that hasn't smiled in nearly two weeks. Thank you, God!