Friday, December 12, 2008

SQUEAL! BIG News!

Kennedy (left) and Mary Morgan (right)


Mary Morgan and Kennedy went home from the hospital TODAY! My sister sent me a text this afternoon letting me know that the neonatologist told them that it was O.K. I was driving when the text came in and I nearly ran off the road screaming and crying with excitement!

They arrived home this afternoon about 4:00. I stole this picture off my sister's blog. Don't they just look like beautiful little baby dolls?

These are definitely the best Christmas presents we will get this year!

10 comments:

HEATHER said...

That is so great!
I know you are over the moon!

Anonymous said...

Hurray! Praise to God! I know your sister, BIL and the rest of the fam must be ecstatic! Babies to hold and love on around the Christmas tree! Wondrous gift!!!!

Sandi said...

Aw ... they're precious! Congratulations!

Dr. Wifey said...

YAY! wonderful news :)

K Storm said...

Terrific!! I know they are so glad to get them home.

Anonymous said...

That is the best Christmas present ever! YAY! :)

Carrie said...

And the people said AMEN!

What fun for Christmas!!

Supermom said...

Look at those precious angels! So cute! Welcome home!!

Buzzard Roost Babe said...

Now there are 2 more stars to the family ! They are so cute!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

That great! I'm so happy they are at home, no more hospitals...