Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cool Baby Luke

As promised, I am posting a few pics from my nephew's baby dedication on Sunday morning. Luke was born on August 5th to my hub's brother and sister-in-law. Above is a picture of hubs, me (Can you believe it? Me in a pic. I was forced!), Big Guy, Little Guy, FIL, MIL and my sister-in-law's parents.


Here is hubs holding little Luke. Hubs is a natural with any baby. He always has been. Although Luke really doesn't look like hubs' side of the family, he definitely has some of their very specific character traits already. He is very hot natured and if he gets mad he gets overheated quickly. He loved being talked to and especially liked male voices.

Here is a pic of the cousins. Big Guy and Little Guy both thought Little Luke was sweet and said they really wouldn't mind if we did some babsitting as long as they didn't have to change any diapers.

7 comments:

K Storm said...

So sweet!!

Carrie said...

Whaaaaaat??? Has H-E-DOUBLE-HOCKEY-STICKS frozen over??? I am amazed!!!

Such a cute family and I have NO idea why you don't like getting your picture taken! You're just as cute as a button! *smooch*

Have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

p.s. I'm thankful you're my bloggy friend!

Felicity said...

Oh Deanna - so awesome to 'see' you!! :D

HEATHER said...

Sweet kiddos!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Deanna, you're beautiful! Look at that smile and the light shining from you!

I've never been to a baby dedication. I bet it's completely happy and beautiful. Luke is gorgeous and you know I think Big Guy and Little Guy are adorable. Hubs looks so cute with the little wee one!

I love BG and LG being okay with babysitting as long as they don't have to do diapers -- that was Studly's approach to fatherhood! Well, not altogether, but mostly! ;-)

mayberry said...

Beautiful pics Deanna. You are SO pretty!!!!!! So glad to finally put a face with your name!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

You are so beautiful and with a beautiful family. Wow big guy is growin fast... he is tall!

You should make them change a diaper they'll be thinking about how hard momma had to work...

Cute baby...