Saturday, November 29, 2008

Decorating My Computer Screen for Christmas

Yes, I am even decorating my computer wallpaper for Christmas.    With The Shabby Princess, I make a change to my wallpaper every month.   You know that!   hee hee

The wording on my desktop says:
All we want for Christmas is Mary Morgan & Kennedy to add to these photos!
(Mary Morgan & Kennedy are my twin nieces that are due to arrive on December 15th!   We are so excited and can't wait for them to arrive.  Can you tell?)

5 comments:

Felicity said...

Cute!! I think it's time I went Christmas with my computer things too :D

Wilson said...

Cute wallpaper! I can't wait for those girls to get here either!!

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh! Has it already been that long since you put on here that she was pregnant? WOW!

Love the wallpaper!

Anonymous said...

Thanks

Anonymous said...

It so pleasure to see your happy family on photo. I respect parents a lot, who spend time with their family. Of course it is important and http://familyessay.org know it and appreciate it.