Friday, November 21, 2008

Ready, Set... Doodle

After Big Guy's English test, his teacher told them they could take out a BLANK piece of paper and draw, write, or whatever while the rest of the class finished their test.    Can you believe all the stuff floating around in my Big Guy's head?      

It took me a second to realize that he didn't draw all that on a piece of notebook paper,  but that he drew it to look like a piece of notebook paper.       After he showed it to me he said, "Don't you think this would make a cool t-shirt?"

Why yes I do!   And I think you will find one just like this under the Christmas tree, Big Guy!     However I have to make that happen!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deanna, that's TOO COOL! And, amazingly enough, I got it all EXCEPT the purply-pink (I know there's a word for that color but I can't think of it to save my life!) roundish thing with the sort of tree-shaped thing in the middle to the right and under "I'm bored". What is that? I love "school time = barf" with the kind of graphic drawing that middle-school boys so excel at! :-)

Cafe press -- check them out at cafepress.com ... I have no idea how the prices are but they'd be a good source maybe to do the shirt. You are SUCH a cool mom !!

black betty said...

that's awesome! i like the "i'm bored" at the top right-hand corner!!! :D

Deanna said...

Willow - That little symbol is for "Element" a brand of skateboards which Big Guy LOVES!

Dr. Wifey said...

i LOVE the E=MC(square) and the school time=barf! too funny

From the Doghouse said...

That's really cool!

Where are you gonna get the shirt made?

Deanna said...

Doghouse - I ordered the shirt from Snapfish.com. I had a coupon so it was only $12.

CynthiaK said...

Wow, that kind of doodling brings back memories!

I think your idea of making it a tee for xmas is brilliant!

Thanks for popping by this morning!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

doodling is my main love, when on the phone,, i do it a lot, but I say he is talented with his LOL

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Not sure what's funnier: the "I'm bored," of the 8-Ball.

Carrie said...

AWESOME! Cool doodles AND cool idea!

I can't doodle. I am so bad a drawing, I can't seem to make anything legible. I tried for a long time to learn how to draw, but I gave up because I was so bad at it!

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

That is very cool! And how neat to have a t-shirt made with the design for him.

Supermom said...

I love the "I'm bored".