Thursday, November 13, 2008

G.R.O.S.S.

The other night hubs walks in with a little piece of paper and says, "Hey! Have you seen this?" On the little scrap of paper was written this:

G.R.O.S.S. Membership
I, Little Guy, would like a membership to join the super awesome G.R.O.S.S. (Get Rid of Slimy Girls) Club. This membership has been approved by Big Guy (Supreme Dictator for Life). Meetings are held in the G.R.O.S.S. Club fort. Welcome Aboard!
My boys are hysterical! I hope they think girls are slimy for a looooonnnnggggg time. Well, except for me. Hee Hee

16 comments:

black betty said...

i remember my brother doing stuff like that. too cute!!! :D

Unknown said...

My Gert is the leader of the "Girls Club" at school... but they have allowed 4 boys - Alex, David, Noah & one I can't remember to be in the club. I asked why. She said "because they have nice manners"

Oooookay.

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Lord that is funny!!! they are some smart fellows. I'll have to remember that for my boy's.

Sharon said...

Hahaha this is really cute and yes for your sake I hope they do too. :) My brother and I had our own clubs as well. everything was seperate.
Have a terrific week
Hugggsss'
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! You may be in luck. My boys are 18 and almost 15 and they still pretty much think girls are more trouble than they're worth. I'm happy to have them think that for a while!

The whole G.R.O.S.S. club just cracks me up!

From the Doghouse said...

I see they've been watching Little Rascals!

Dr. Wifey said...

how funny! do they have decoder rings too? LOL

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

So funny. I hope you keep that piece of paper, forever.

Wilson said...

Hilarious! I am sure Landry will want an exclusive membership to that club in a few years. Ha!

Carrie said...

Awesome! So stinkin funny!

Amydeanne said...

lol sounds about right! lol too funny

HEATHER said...

How cute!

Anonymous said...

hahaa...you'll definetly have to keep that til his wedding day!

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Where do I sign up?

Melanie said...

Oh, this is too funny! I can see my little guy doing something like that!

Have a great weekend!

Supermom said...

"supreme dictator for life" heh.