Thursday, July 31, 2008

August Wallpaper

You are saying it. I am saying it. I can't believe tomorrow is the first day of August. I just got finished up with my August desktop wallpaper. As always, I went to The Shabby Princess to pick up her wallpaper and just customized it for my own. I am committing to pray for my twin nieces every day this month so I put pics of my beautiful pregnant sister and ultrasound pics of the girls. I listed out the character traits that I will be praying during the month to serve as daily reminders. I love my sister, but does she have to be so gorgeous all the time? It just isn't fair!!

P.S. Come back Sunday for a full listing of the daily traits I will be praying.


8 comments:

Aunt Julie said...

This is a great idea! Do you change your wallpaper every month?

Unknown said...

Well THAT'S really cool!

Deanna said...

Veggie - Yes because I am calendar dependent and really like to have it on my desktop.

Lizzy - Thanks!

black betty said...

that's cool!!!

Melissa B. said...

Cool--my daughters and The Hubby have wallpaper on their computers, but I'm boring. Perhaps I should get with it? BTW, Tara. R. is "guesting" for Take Another Look Thursday--please come on by and check it out!

Wilson said...

Beautiful! Call me stupid, but what program do you use to customize the wallpaper? I saved it and was going to pull it into Photoshop, but it didn't seem to be working right. Tips??

Deanna said...

I use Photoshop to customize mine. Did you extract the file after you saved it?

Taylor & Krisa said...

Anybody can take great pictures if they're just of the top of your head! ha!