Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Eyes! My Eyes!


I had just stepped out of the shower when Little Guy broke one of the rules of our house. "Do not open the door without knocking." He seems to break this rule when he is really excited about something and thinks he just can't wait to tell me something; however, something tells me that after today he might do a better job at remembering.
As soon as he opened the door, he froze in place, turned around and I heard him yelling as he ran, "I didn't see that! I didn't see that! My eyes! My eyes! Delete! Delete!"
See, Dr. Wifey? I told you I need to join you in training?
Speaking of traumatizing sights... tonight when we got home from the movie and supper we were standing outside talking to our neighbor who was covering up his boat before the rain started. His driveway is elevated higher than ours. When he stepped out of his boat, I got to see a little bit more of my neighbor than I wanted to. Let's just say that he goes commando and it was ALL hanging out. Exit... stage right!
Oh, man, what a day of adventure this has been!

9 comments:

Jocasta said...

Oh my!!

I hope hope hope hope that never happens to me (you haven't seen my neighour!!!)

K Storm said...

Yikes!!

MB said...

It reminds me of Phoebe from Friends when she saw Chandler and Monica kissing. MY EYES!!! I love how he screamed "delete" LOL!

Wilson said...

Oh my!

Dr. Wifey said...

"Delete! Delete!" love it!
maybe we could tele-train! haha

Carrie said...

Toooo funny!! He seriously said "delete?" HAHAHA

My husband's son lived with us when he was 12-18! In all that time, we never had an oopsie with him seeing me in my nakies until the month before he left for naval nuclear power school and it was complete full-on frontal nudity!! He didn't say anything, but the look on his face said it all...Both of us were horrified!! " )

black betty said...

lol!!!!

Deanna said...

Yes... my boys are computer crazy so they are always saying silly stuff like "Delete." and "Recomputing." It would seem weird if I didn't have a computer engineer for a husband!

Webmaster said...

Agh ... neighbor nudity! Delete, delete!