Saturday, April 5, 2008

New Book for our (Crowded) Book Shelf


Tanner and I went to Yellow Dog Books today to meet a local author, Art Minton, and pick up a signed copy of his new book, Birding for Children. I was introduced to Art a few weeks ago and asked to write an article for the Herald about his new book. (If you want to know a little about why Art wrote the book, you can read his story on his website or even read my newspaper article.)
Tanner and I fell in love with his artwork and bird descriptions. Tanner picked up a birding journal while we were at Yellow Dog and he has already decided he wants to borrow his Daddy's binoculars. I think we may have discovered our summer project!!
You can pick up your signed copy of Art's book at:
Yellow Dog Books
100 Depot Drive
Madison, MS 39110
601-605-8955


Bookmark and Share

No comments: