Sunday, April 6, 2008

Oprah

About four years ago I was watching the Oprah show when she made a statement that sounded funny to me. That was before the days of my DVR when I could rewind and listen to it again, but it wasn't before the days of listening to my God speak to me. He made it very clear to me that that was to be the last day that I watched Oprah. I have never quit praying for her since that day because I felt very strongly that she had started down a very wrong path. Since then my suspicions have been confirmed.


People have forwarded me clips and YouTube videos of her on her show making statements about her new New Age beliefs. One of her latest statements "If God for you is still about a belief, then it is not God at all." made me very sad because it just shows how far off she has gotten.

One of the most amazing things about Oprah is that she continually gets more and more popular. The Bible says that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44). It also says that we shouldn't accept everything a person says just because they try to twist the Bible around to their own purpose (2 Cor. 4:1-2).

Satan must be thrilled with Oprah because she has completely eliminated God and the Bible from her "path" and is leading millions down her slippery slope with her.


"But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute." -- 2 Peter 2:1-2


Bookmark and Share

No comments: