Friday, April 4, 2008

TAG!!! You are IT!

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Wow! Ten years ago. I feel like I was a different person then. I was so excited because I was a new stay at home Mom. Todd was ten months old and so much fun.

However, on the other side of the spectrum was the fact that after Todd was born I started having panic attacks and I kind of sequestered myself in my house. It took three years of baby steps to climb out of that shell. I am still amazed at what God's grace did for me.

5 things on my to-do list today
1.) create the AR Wall of Fame photos for Todd's school
2.) make follow up calls for the "Meet our Schools" Showcase
3.) meet girls for coffee
4.) go get groceries
5.) do drop off and pick up for field trip

5 snacks I enjoy
1.) Fresh Market's veggie chips
2.) Starbucks Vanilla Frappuccino
3.) Bagel with peanut butter
4.) Buttered Popcorn Jelly Belly jellybeans
5.) Strawberries dipped in chocolate

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1.) pay off our mortgage and GET NEW FLOORS!!
2.) tithe and give money to church to build the RAC
3.) college money for my boys, niece and nephews
4.) take care of our parents
5.) invest the rest

5 bad habits
1.) eating when I am not hungry
2.) taking on too many projects
3.) leaving my shoes everywhere -- this drives Donald nuts
4.) turning on the dryer to reheat a load of laundry 10 times
5.) jumping off the cliff of conclusions

5 places I have lived
1. ) Vicksburg, MS
2. ) Wesson, AL
3. ) Jackson, MS
4. ) Ridgeland, MS
5. ) That's All Folks!

5 jobs I've had
1.) Candy Striper at Hospital
2.) McRae's Floor Sales
3.) Administrative Assistant to Seminary President
4.) Church Secretary
5.) Freelance Writer for Newspaper

5 people I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG):
1.) MWhite
2.) FBass
3.) DGoldman
4.) SM
5.) KR

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Felicia said...

I wish I were there for coffee with the girls, instead I'm having coffee alone :( I will fill out my list when I get home today.